Show our youth that you are with them for the long haul!
By becoming part of our Circle of Hope, you help Sanctuary of Hope (SOH) provide housing, education, counseling, transportation, and safety net services for youth and young adults.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, your contribution is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. You can join our Circle of Hope by clicking on the secure online donation button below, mailing a donation to P.O. Box 431038, Los Angeles, CA 90043, contacting us at 323-786-2413, or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Providing emergency services, such a food, clothing, and motel vouchers
- Housing vulnerable youth and young adults in an array of housing (crisis, transitional, and independent living and/or rental assistance)
- Teaching youth and young adults civic engagement and participation
- Offering workshops to help youth and young adults access higher education and complete their educational goals
- Training youth and young adults in digital literacy
- Offering ongoing academic support and scholarships
- Empowering youth to develop character and to become leaders in their community
- Engaging youth and young adults in life coaching to inspire personal development and self-reliance
- Linking youth and young adults to our community partners for resources
Supporting Hope $51 to $250
Sustaining Hope $251 to $500
Endowing Hope $501 – $1,000
Lifetime of Hope $1,001 and up
Putting hope within reach.